View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 05:36 AM
  # 208 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by kenton View Post
Wow! CK, that video of the cheetah is amazing. 0 - 60 in 3 seconds!! Faster than a Ferrari. Imagine being that fast. I'd get round the London marathon in no time at those speeds. Maybe next time I should imagine I have a cheetah chasing me! And thanks Mags and Suze, I can't wait to go to Chester zoo. Minion, my best friend at uni was from Preston and I visited her there a few times. I wish I could say I remember more about it but I was young and there were pubs and I'm me so each visit was a total blur. I didn't know you're originally from the UK, Minion. Sometimes I wish we could all meet up and have a good chat. I'm fascinated about all of you. There's so much awesomeness on this thread.

Stay strong Maria, the craving will pass. They always do. Even the really strong ones. Focus on waking up tomorrow hangover-free. Deal with tomorrow when tomorrow comes. Today just deal with today. And post here as much as you need. It's almost 10pm here and I'm off to bed. Night everyone xxx
I feel exactly the same way. ♥♥♥

And I love your advice kent....focus on tomorrow...the cravings will pass because they always do.....that is powerful knowledge that we build as we go....and there are lots of awesome tools here.

This is an amazing thread:

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...-cravings.html (CarolD's tips for cravings)