View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 07:10 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Katerina1072

Well, I have some news. He asked to see me today, he looked horrible. He actually made himself appointments for Monday and next week for addictive counseling, therapy and group meetings. I may be an idiot but I could tell he wasn't using and he realized he's never going to get help at his sister's. He wants to come home. So praying this really works and I don't end up flat on my face. If I do, I know it's on me. But I just have too good a heart and too much hope for his future to toss him aside when he really made the effort. Send some prayers my way, please. ❤ Also, I am glad the girls will be here. I don't think any of us wanted to see them stuck over there in that house. It makes me smile to know that they are safe, I really do love them. If this fails, then shame on me for having hope. I'll gladly take the title of world's biggest fool. Maybe I am an fool for having hope. I just can't turn my back on him when he is putting in the effort and says he knows he's not going to have any kind of future if he doesn't get help.