View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 01:57 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Caprice6

Charx, it does you no good, plus you have no idea what that person may be struggling with in turn. You will help build true self confidence, not superficial or drunk, the latter you probably regret on the next day.
You're putting the odds in your favor, and that makes me happy. This site definitely helps along the way too.

Side note - Saying it's ''not as hard...'' just reminded me of a math teacher in college who'd say, ''it's easy, it's easy,'' over and over. I wanted to smother him. It's easy for you! I am taking this class a second time. But really, it's cuz I didn't do my homework and he was going through entire chapters every class (and he would skip chapters and then return to some). It's math, it's right or wrong, it's logic. Once you get it, it gets easier. But I recall hating him for saying that, but really it was me not doing the work/practice (as math does not come naturally to me as it had to my sibling), and it just got harder and harder as the semester progressed. I was thinking, don't computers do this all for you these days once set up to?