View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 09:22 PM
  # 231 (permalink)  
Beachn

Originally Posted by Sasha1972 View Post
You can't fool everybody all the time - and it sounds like your wife is encountering people who are not fooled. I think most competent professionals in corrections or the "helping fields" have dealt with "clients" who are manipulative and attention-seeking - there are patterns and these people become predictable over time. It's just a matter of finding the competent professionals (as opposed to the ones who aren't).

I am a bit concerned however that you're in contact with her therapist - not matter how whacked-out your wife may be, that's her confidential relationship and not something that involves you, unless it's explicitly couples counselling. Unless someone is in immediate danger, there's no need for you to speak to the therapist.
Signed releases with everyone, according to her it absolutely does involve me. I was invited to meet with everyone. I didn’t speak with anyone and respected her privacy until it became obvious things were getting worse. That’s the point of mutual access. I believe walking around with .32 is pretty damn life threatening.