View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 05:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Amusic

I understand you. This is what I've been battling with - as the blame game has been placed on me 💯. My Alcoholic bf tells his friends I don't want him to have a "good time" or to even have friends he tells them he doesn't want to come home to me. He tell them and me that I have a chemical imbalance and that I'm crazy and negative. These things have made me hate myself and life and have made me crazy. The manipulation is so intense. I'm so sick with depression I don't even want to be around any of our mutual friends because of the things he has said about me because he refuses to acknowledge his drinking problem and communication problems - it's easier for him to place the blame on me - the nagging girlfriend who just wants a meaningful relationship with someone who cares about their health And wellbeing of our relationship. I just keep telling myself not to care what others think especially because these others are bar flys as well. I need to hold my own and continue to have confidence in the life I want to live and believe in myself and keep going after all the emotional hits I be taken. My anger most days is through the roof but I'm trying to utilize that anger to do the right thing. stay on course no matter what. !!! Xx