View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 03:08 AM
  # 261 (permalink)  
Numblady

Grateful for the patter of rain.
Grateful to have a chance every day to not be an a hole.
Grateful I could go to a school event last night with my daughter and have no thought of escaping so I could pound wine in solitude. What a bore. To Hevyn’s earlier post I probably embarrassed myself but it was all me! I thought it was one of those PTA meetings where they combine it with other stuff so anyone goes to the meeting. But really I just kind of crashed their meeting I think but they were all really cool about it and I got to hear about some of the hard work that all these parents were doing. I did their group ice breaker and listened to all their business and watched the personalities. And I’m sure it was weird that I was there but now that I’m sober I’m cool with being a silly person who does goofy things. I had a really nice time talking to people.
Grateful for my new favorite coffee drink.
Grateful to hear about Fearless’ book. Added that to my wish list!
Grateful to be up early to knock out some work and hope that means I won’t have to do much (if any) over the weekend.
Grateful to come here and read your grats, and hear about growing baby bumps and gridlock and weather and whatnot.