Old 05-02-2019, 07:45 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
dpac414

I'm in too!

Winnie the Pooh is my all time fave, and probably will be forever. I should get a tattoo at some point.

STDragon, the end of your post rings so true. I still don't talk about it with anyone because I'm embarrassed, but I'm sure they all know anyway. I think I stopped early enough for it really to have a huge obvious impact on my life, but there are several events at which I wish I could go back and slap the drink(s) out of my hands.

MLD, I'm sure this is advice you've heard, but exercise helps. The meds I'm on cause me to have awful nightmares and I also can't take melatonin because it makes it worse. Sometimes exhausting yourself with a tough workout will do the trick. Idk. Just some advice. It def sounds like being in nature will be really nice. hang in there. Not sleeping right can really put a damper on things.

As for me, I'm working this weekend again (as per usual) at my local zoo. Gotta make that $$$. I'm also waiting on blood work I got done last week from my PCP after the first doc appt I had a few weeks ago ended up being a waste of time. Doctor was dismissive and rude, so I got a second opinion. Of course my anxiety brain is convinced he's gonna call me and tell me I'm dying.

Otherwise I will be checking in unlike last weekend where I was so busy I wanted to move to woods and just live off the land. Hope everyone has a lovely sober weekend and I look forward to reading about all of it.