View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 04:00 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

grasshopper......you seem to have a high tolerance for bad behavior in a partner. You say that he treated you like a "Queen".....
I must tell you, that, while I was reading that...I thought, to myself...."Grasshopper doesn't have any idea how a real queen gets treated"....

Grasshopper....maybe, give some thought about where your tolerance for "weird", "odd" and bad behavior comes from....what is up with that?
Compulsively buying gifts and promising unrealistic things are very strong red flags....
What examples of how a woman should be treated, in a relationship, did you have, growing up...?
If a person is starving...even an old moldy sandwich can look like a feast....lol...

If the breakup was recent, you are, likely, in the grieving process...and, talking to him, has kept the grieving back at square one....
It can take several weeks to several months to get over the obsessive thoughts that accompany grieving....the one year mark is a time when it takes it's place in the rear-view mirror....

I once worked with a surgeon who was very skilled and well known in my city....He could be pleasant at work and was attractive. He killed his wife by hitting her in the head, in the hallway of their very beautiful home....because he suspected that she might be cheating (that was never proven)….He is, now, serving a life sentence in prison.....
You can't tell everything about a person by their outward appearance to the rest of the world.....