View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 09:24 AM
  # 464 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Mags,
Carlin always was on track and hilarious! I remember some my dreams but do wake up with lucid thoughts about issues I am working out. Mags, weird as it sounds, I had similar waking feelings of guilt because my mind and body thought I should be getting back from vacation to work. Just a bit of guilt that made me laugh. I have had flying dreams where I really had to work with my arms just to get to altitude and then I would cruise my neighborhood and see it from a higher perspective. Sometimes it was really difficult to get off the ground but rarely.

PJ,
I believe we work out problems in dreams too. MY drinking dreams were mostly just silly as I would wake almost every night 4 hours after I went to sleep. Then use the john and back to sleep instantly most times. Peej, I worked out a lot of stress writing lyrics and poetry and then writing music for them and wrote some good songs. I like your art in that you show the tensions and contrasts between your lights and dark, sometimes in the same piece.

Andy,
Yeah that is good and perhaps a bit true for all of us ex alcohol abusers. I keep making mental notes and losing my notebook as well!

Safe travels Sassy! Enjoy the cruise.

Still working on divesting myself of my accumulations in my electronics and tools as well as machinery.