Old 04-28-2019, 04:04 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
biminiblue

I love it that Mrs Dragon has no idea she's about to have a new bathroom. I'd be thrilled if someone would just keep mine clean for me. I really need to do new tile but $$$.

Kaily, gorillas make great "family." There are also a lot of other people who are interested in them and I've met some nice people just standing around the gorilla exhibit and talking.

I don't really get lonely, I figure if I want to be with people there are seven and a half billion of them out there. I find in sobriety I still like to keep things light and not get too involved with too many people - but that's okay with me, and if I want more there are always meetings of all kinds: book clubs, cooking classes, church, etc.

I started going to the zoo because I like the park and the animals. The more I went the more people I met - both zoo employees and volunteers and just regular visitors. Can't really avoid people sometimes - even when I want to.

I am happily sober this Sunday morning. It's o'dark thirty here. Well, it's 4:03am. Yay!? Beach walk later, I stayed in all day yesterday.