View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 01:03 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
itshardtosignup

Originally Posted by MantaLady View Post
If it grows out of the ground and is not then processed or adulterated by the food industry then it’s fine. Fruit sugar is not the same as added sugar in foods or white refined sugar. In early recovery eating as much wholesome food that covers all the food groups is a great way to give your body what it needs to repair.

I did some interesting things with fruit just to mix up what I was eating. Maybe grill some pineapple rings and have that with some natural pro biotic yoghurt, or bake some bananas, sprinkle with honey and cinnamon and have that with Greek yoghurt. Add chopped apples or grapes to a salad etc.

Good luck xx
ok, I don't want to get banned for giving medical advice so I will give none. And I think your first sentence is probably the best consensus for health that the medical world has right now...

The first sentence is epic.

But its worth noting that fructose is fructose and table sugar is about half fructose because , well its sucrose and thats one glucose stuck to one fructose... I believe the going theory is that fruit is ok stems from thinking that the fiber in fruit makes it slower to enter the bloodstream, etc etc etc. If anybody wants to read, you will wind up reading more than you can imagine, but its out there.