View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 08:05 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  
ConfusedGuy

Thumbs up Nice afternoon in the park.

Got back from nice afternoon. Been in park most of afternoon, lovely day.

Most people still in coats, Im in T-shirt and thinking its warm... sat down and just enjoyed the sun and the air.

Walked there (about 3 km) and back also, for exercise. Called in supermarket for a couple of items. Found a 'detox' drink so I will try this - is a powder to add liquid to this. Maybe its healthy.

Also while sitting down I met couple who asked me something but my russian was not good enough to understand, and they switch to english, and then we talked for ages.

So now I get invite to meet them and some friends in cafe/bar on Wednesday night. Bit nervous but I will go and maybe have snack and coke and then leave after 1 hour I think. Chance to meet 'normal' people maybe !!!! I have to be able to cope with this sort of situation.

Also, I need to improve my russian a lot (I can read some but conversation is very poor) - I have this on my list to find a tutor for a weekend lesson, I will try to arrange this in the week.

And it is so nice to be checking in here. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSC_1437.jpg (32.9 KB, 34 views)