View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 05:38 AM
  # 322 (permalink)  
Sober81

Hi guys & gals, hope everyone is going good.
I'm on day 92! I honestly never expected to get this far. The support from this forum has been invaluable.
Especially Dee74. Every time over the years I have rocked up again and again with my tail between my legs after a relapse. Shes/hes been there with support. Rock solid support, not giving up on me or anyone else. So i'd like to say Thank You Dee for consistently being a shoulder to lean on.
I honestly can't imagine how the forum would operate with out you around.
Also a thank you to all other members. There is always someone with words encouragement not far away when we are going through a ruff patch.
My battle with alcoholism is or never will be over as we know. But These last 3 months are a massive step in the right direction for me.
I don't get much time to post these days and have meaning to post this for weeks. So to everyone on this great forum Thank You and I wish you the best on your individual journeys. The one main lesson I have learnt is never give up. Sobriety is possible for all of us. No matter how much you may think that isn't possible at this current point in time. Just never give up.