View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 11:37 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
getright15

I can relate so much as well, and thank you for replying. Congrats on your time too! That is awesome in every way.

I was told if you have a car you'll have car problems, if you have a job you'll have job problems, if you have a relationship you'll have relationship problems. You get what I'm saying I'm sure. As annoying as it was to hear that it is true in every way. For sure lots of my resentments come from things I couldn't control or like Dee said I either felt mistreated or didn't like how something didn't go my way. I'm learning still and have learned that there are some things not worth fighting. I'm the type if something isn't right I'll say something. To some it means I'm always upset or pissed off because I can't let things go. Which is also true. The more sober I am the more I see about myself and my actions. I know we will never be perfect, and that is the last thing I want to be.

I've been in and out of AA for about 4 years now. I've taken in a lot from my sponsor and grand-sponsor. Sounds like you're doing well though regardless since you put 8.5 months together.

Originally Posted by LunaBlue View Post
I am 8.5 months sober and full of rage. I have rage at exes, people who have wronged me, and the biggest one...the prosecutor who I am blaming for my legal problems.

I have rage that I have a deferred domestic violence conviction from 2 yrs ago that came back to haunt me. I was being abused for years. He walked. (Though karma caught him in the end.)

i attend meetings, counseling, have a sponsor, nothing is really helping a whole lot because I am pretending everything is peachy bc I am court ordered to do all these things and I want a good report and don’t want another thing such as anger management added to my plate. I am literally seeing red when I have to see the prosecutor every other week at treatment court. I want to punch her in her ugly face.

Sorry I am of no help, and should probably start my
own thread. But wanted to let you know that you are not alone in your feelings.

Thanks to to all who have replied so far. I have studied your words and they help.