View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 08:32 AM
  # 130 (permalink)  
bluesymusey

Happy Sunday Aprils in April!

I just caught up on posts. Right now I’m writing from phone again because I’m having those eye issues again (I think too much strain lately with all the work stuff) and I can’t wear my contacts but can’t see computer screen clearly with my glasses unless I have it resting on my neck - yikes!! So please bear with me and misspelling things! Haha

Daisy, I laughed out loud when you were talking about a cold developing into the ‘man-flu’ - so funny! 😆 I loved Suzy’s note to you for your 1 year sobriety birthday. She hit it on the head and I think we all share that same sentiment about you and I am personally so grateful for you! And all of us! I hope you are having a super great Sunday evening now ! 😘🙏🏼🦋

Suze, reading your stories about your sponsor and wanting to quit etc, - that was me too. It’s also important to remember that all these things from your sponsor are just ‘suggestions’
right? Supposed to be anyway. I changed sponsors a few times and they all had different personalities. A lot of them do believe in the 30/30 or 90/90 and I agree with Daisy, I think it’s waaaay too overwhelming. I said no to it and stuck to my guns. I said to my sponsor who suggested it “I’m guaranteed to drink if you try to force me to do this”. Ultimately, I ended up leaving AA and for various reasons but it gave me suck a foundation and I, like you are very appreciative of a free program like this! Also, you do meet a lot of cool people while hitting meetings across the globe 🌍 ✨💕

Vipe, man I’m so sorry you are dealing with such a crappy hand right now!!! I feel for you and continue to hope you find something to ease your ailments and get to back to good !! 🙏🏼

Soooo, I realized that even though I’m not on here as much as others - are any of you in a group what’sapp chat ? I’m totally up to stay more in touch that way if anyone wants ? Suzy, would love to meet up with you in SF too, I mentioned this is a recent post. But I would totally go to a speaker meeting in the city with you!!

Hi Dee! Hope you’re feeling better and have a lovely Monday!!
Hey Erratic !! You’re sounding better and I’m glad you’re testing yourself to some primp time 💝
Nichole - so happy to see you keeping in touch with the group! You have that fighting spirit and I wish all the best for you 😘
Mathew123 - awesome job on a year!! Thanks for posting and hope you’re having a great weekend.

Ok, my cats need my attention. One is laying right on the stove behind my head. No intent for intimidation or anything like that, right ? Cats are amazing! My little girl Ella is starting to fetch again at age 6 ! She did it as a kitten and it’s tje cutest thing ! Django, my boy - is a long haired gorgeous monkey and he has narcolepsy so if you pick him up and cradle his head back, he immediately falls asleep and starts snoring ! Omg I should video that sometimes. Haha!

Ok lovies - sending good vibes and a sprinkle of magic to you all !👌✨🌙