View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 03:52 PM
  # 469 (permalink)  
Guener

It's obnoxious that the AV can pop in when we think everything should be just fine. I'm glad that you didn't have to go any further than tea to relax through your recent feelings, Willow. Just like a dream, what we are feeling may seem real but is just an expression of underlying "stuff". I'm sure that these episodes of the AV sneaking around will pass.

I was offered, encouraged to have, a drink at our conference happy hour last night. It was easy to decline, as I was still working, and it never had to go further with explanations. But that was the first time somebody has offered me alcohol since I started sobriety. I'm glad it was not complicated.

Yes, my big project is done, well almost. I still have some billing things to handle, etc. But, that pressure has now passed, and I am grateful that things went quite well despite some hiccups. I took a nap this afternoon to celebrate.

Isn't today your 11 months, Willow? You're on the final days to a big anniversary, we all are, and that will be great to mark when it comes. I'm so happy that we are all doing so well with what has been a tumultuous time -- coming up one one year of putting aside that drink for better things.

Happy days ahead for all of us!