View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 12:14 AM
  # 123 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

+7

Good morning all, I hope you're all looking forward to the weekend and ready to take on board whatever it throws at you. It's a beautiful sunny morning, but so very cold again, I need to go grocery shopping in a short while but I'll be wearing my coat.
My g.son is with his daddy until tomorrow evening, which I'm not overjoyed about but I just have to accept. This is where the serenity prayer comes into force big time.

suze, I hate roller coasters, it makes me feel sea sick just watching them. I'm usually the bag lady standing at the bottom waving and taking pics. Fortunately my little g.son has grown a bit and is now tall enough to go on most of them with his 2 cousins.
What a difference a year makes, you've come so far and in such a good way. You just couldn't go back to that. Sobriety is a gift that just keeps giving. What date is your 1 yr anniversary? I have it in my head that it's 22nd.

Viper, you okay??

I'm going to get a shower now and get dressed. Have the best Saturday you can. Love to all of you. xx