View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 04:58 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
tomsteve

Originally Posted by getright15 View Post
Great advice all around. My why question at the end is more of a why cant I maintain sobriety. I want it.
youve mentioned AA in the past so ill say what i see happening- something the BB even says: ya rest on your laurels:
It is easy to let up on the spiritual program of action and rest on our laurels. We are headed for trouble if we do, for alcohol is a subtle foe. We are not cured of alcoholism. What we really have is a daily reprieve contingent on the maintenance of our spiritual condition. Every day is a day when we must carry the vision of God's will into all of our activities. "How can I best serve Thee - Thy will (not mine) be done." These are thoughts which must go with us constantly. We can exercise our will power along this line all we wish. It is the proper use of the will.

ya rest on your laurels,take your will and life back, and start living your way.
this is what your way is designed to have happen.

edit:
i didnt read what your sponsor said before replying but now that have what you should listen to him and do what he says. reads like he calls ya on your BS and ya dont listen.