View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 05:21 PM
  # 431 (permalink)  
Free2bme888

Hi everyone! I hope things are better from when I read them here . Bumble, Guener and willow for sure. I’m like you Dee I can’t be stopped usually.

Last two days of work were a little bit brutal, I knew that was coming I had someone precepting me that was a little bit nasty, but you know it’s what you get out of it that counts. I had other people that were teaching me that were just fine. So the one lady thinks they should already know it by now and other people tell me it takes a year. It’s very very different and difficult Nursing.

Last two days of work were a little bit brutal, I knew that was coming I had someone precepting me that was a little bit nasty, but you know it’s what you get out of it that counts. I had other people that were teaching me that were just fine. So the one lady thinks they should already know it by now and other people tell me it takes a year. It’s very very different and difficult Nursing.

Regarding my living situation I think I let everyone know that I’m just renting a room. The Land lady here wants me to rent her whole house starting June 1, and I don’t need a whole house but I just saw another rental place and everything here is so expensive for just really terrible living quarters. I think when she comes back in town tonight I will pay her for April in cash and then go ahead and sign some type of an agreement with her until next year March 1 .

I met someone online who does not drink and we met for lunch last Sunday, and he seems very nice. He is quite spiritual and loves the outdoors like I do. He also has a love of different rocks like I do…… I know, that is really weird but it’s nice to have someone else related to that same thing.

Regarding the alcohol addiction… Today is my 10 month anniversary and I can hardly believe it! I just called my sister and her speech was slurred. This is the sister that was going through sobriety with me. She confessed that she is drinking again and she said it’s just when everyone’s states, that you just can’t control it —-and you can’t just have one —-and she is sad.

So now the obsession with having a drink not having a dream thinking about drinking is all back in her head every minute of the day. I do not envy her.

Such a nice clear warning to squash that AV right away.

I am so tickled pink to potentially have a friend who does not drink. 😍. A male friend at that.

More later, my aMAYzing class❤️❤️❤️