View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 10:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
getright15

Its check in time

Hi all,

So, good news and bad news. Yes I did relapsed on day 58. I remember cause it lasted a few days and I got back into the swing of things. It seems as if my sobriety periods are getting shorter and shorter. What came with that during my recent periods of sobriety and going on a binge? Well how about this for a story. Earlier this month I'm on the side of my house drinking and next thing I know I see flashlights. Yep the police. I have moments of blackout which are scary for sure. So Im getting arrested. This was a Monday night. No phone, one shoe being hauled off along with the main charge they added resisting arrest. The icing on the cake? Not done I already have court for my previous cause that coming Thursday lol. I can't get a hold of anyone cause only number I know is my wife's. So I'm sol until I see the judge.

Days roll by and finally a known face while chained up with others in court. I see my lawyer for my original court case. He is like wtf? So he goes and gets my original case dismissed. New charges will also be dropped once I do what the court requests of me. Mean time I still havent talked to work. 3 days of no calls no shows means no job usually. I finally get back home with jail sandals on around 4am in the cold. I message work...wow they want to keep me. I was honest with them and told them what happened.

Another shot that their might be a higher power or just shear luck? On my way to meet up for my court duties I get pulled over cause of registration. Really expensive in this state especially for newer vehicles. Guess that morning I was already 2 tall cans deep. Guess what they just write me a citation for my tags and send me on my way. What couldve happened? DUI which would mean Im not in compliance with the stay out of trouble clause that is part of my agreement and 6 months in jail.

I just cant seem to take advantage of all the chances I have gotten.

WHY?