Old 03-27-2019, 07:26 AM
  # 222 (permalink)  
trudgingagain

Congrats Addy! Good to "see you Canguy! Well, today HAS to be better than yesterday! Won't know until hubby wakes up...lol. Spent yesterday with him, waiting while he had 4 molars pulled, bone grafts and screws for implants....getting him home and situated, and nagging him about his new "routine" for the next week. Lots of restrictions, and it will be tough for him to eat, so I will have to be aa "nursemaid" for a few days, at least, SOUP FOR DINNER!

He's not really a good patient....grumpy, uncomfortable, etc.....boy, did I want to drink yesterday. All kinds of rationalizations.....but I drove right by our neighborhood store on the way home. Could have easily stopped for a bottle of wine!
Hoping my car is finished in the body shop today... never know how much gas to put in a rental car, especially when they say, "Oh, you can return it empty"! I have bloodwork to do as well, AND, of course the flight to Boston has yet to be figured out....neverending story....lol...Hang in there everyone, and have another great, sober day!