View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 02:32 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
snitch

Morning all

The sun is out! Yey! But I will be stuck in a metal tube all day...boo!

Daisy, yes I agree cocaine is an horrendous drug. I have used cocaine but I was never addicted thank God however I could see how easily I could have been. The come downs after were just so so awful. Apparently my brother has racked up lots of debt due to his cocaine use 😔 I don't know how much but it is so awful as he has 2 little kiddies. All you can do is pray for your son. Pray that someday he will come out of the denial and seek help. I pray for my brother. We really are the lucky ones aren't we?

Hi Erratic.... wow your doctor sounds like a good one! I hope it all gets sorted for you! Keep sharing here. It helps to get it all out , good and bad.!

Blusey I would love to meet up with you! Will let you know next time for sure!

I am good. I had a bit of a horrible restless sleep yesterday during the day and weird dreams last night but as always, feel so grateful to be sober! I l have ran out of my anti depressants. Today is day 5 without them. I put a repeat prescription in last thurs and usually they come back with 24 hours but they didn't and I still hadnt heard anything today so I called the pharmacy and they have them I just didn't get the text for some reason. So I need to be really vigilant. I also need to manage putting my prescriptions in earlier to avoid this happening again. I have a calendar in my kitchen... I need to use it more! Less talk more action lol.

Have a great day everyone. I will check in later.