View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 07:01 PM
  # 409 (permalink)  
Finalround

I did not get out. Turned out to be a nice day midday. Rather cool in the morning and evening. I was very busy throughout the day. Fixed drains and helped my son paint at one of our rental properties. I've given him more responsibily towards managing the rentals. He's going to school for business and he enjoys the challenge of learning to run a business. It also helps to take a little extra load off my plate. I have it structured so that the more he does and learns the greater share he will be part of.

I posted in the March class about this weekend. It was great. Spent time with friends and family and fully embraced my sobriety. Let them all know that I no longer drink. That's it. No reasons or excuses, I just don't drink. Once I put it out there and fully accepted it, I was much more easy going and relaxed. Was able to just be myself and made people laugh and feel welcome and special.

Don't mind me saying but, I'm one hell of a guy. And it's the real ME.

And yes, Bumboid, I am still planning on a new bike. Biking is going to be my go to exercise for this summer. That and hiking.

Much love to you all. I'm in a great place.