View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 05:51 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Springtime In The Rockies!

Yesterday was nice Sun and sporadic warmth. For a while. THEN, the Snow Squalls zipped through. Rain. Small Hail. Blasting Wind. 'Corn' Snow, which is like lil white Cereal Puffs or sumptin'. Then, Sun again. Mid-Day today, it clears to partly Cloudy. We'll take it, cuz it feels like Spring.

MesaMate did her Anti-Aging Regimen yesterday, and spent half the Day at a Hair Salon an Hour away. Came Home all beautious. More College Basketball Playoffs on the Tube today, so she's a happy Jockette. A Couple stops by in a few Hours with their newish Truck Camper that I'm helping them beef up electrically for Off-Grid Camping. After a few quick changes before their Maiden Voyage, they're off to Moab Utah for several Days while meeting up with Camping Siblings. A fun Project helping them that keeps me outta Jail while we upgrade next Month to all-Solar Power on their Camper that I designed for their austere Camping Lifestyle.

I'll dig up a Pup Pic later from the hundreds we have of MesaDog, but go with this recent Sunrise Pic for now.

As I posted last Weekend, I'm way into the Zen Of The Mundane. Overall, I find it mentally liberating. Sotted frenzy was exhausting, and increasingly joy-less.

'Go Mundane - Avoid The Pain' ~ Me