View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 10:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FireSprite

What is the opposite of Fear?

This is something I've been contemplating for a few days since watching the Netflix movie, "Heal" where fear comes up over & over again as the greatest obstacle most of us face. That made me go searching internally for the counterbalance.

Since we often perceive fear differently (like so many things it can be specific to our wounds), I wondered what this meant to other people so I started polling everyone I know.

I'd love input from any & all of you - the more I ask, the more interesting the responses become.

I've told everyone that I don't care how long they contemplate it or if they fire off a gut-instinct response.

It just has to come down to ONE WORD/EMOTION & I only care that it is an honest response - there is no right or wrong answer.

Anyone who wants to respond can share here in thread but I would almost prefer you send me a pm so that no one else can be influenced by your opinion.

(that said, I'm a beggar not a chooser here, lol, so I'll take what I can get.... I polled all my friends via text or face-to-face/one-on-one & I feel like it kept their responses more genuine. No one could say "yeah... what she said", lol.)