Old 03-14-2019, 08:20 AM
  # 110 (permalink)  
trudgingagain

Well, today I am doing stellar! Feeling very accomplished! Still have a lot of other paperwork/bills to do, but that is now minutiae....YAY! Unfortunately, I actually had to block my own daughter from my phone. I gave her $10,000. in January and another $5000. in Feb. Last night she texted me asking for me to buy her a new phone (since she loses them, breaks them, etc.) When I said "no, don't you have enough money to buy your own phone?" She continued to be verbally abusive (as she has in the past...encouraged by her low-life, addict boyfriend), saying horrible things about me and then saying 'I HATE YOU" about 10 times. That was followed by her saying that they received a 30 day notice to move, and that it is MY fault. (I visited her the daay before I got sober, so I had drank a full bottle of wine before I left). She says I caused a scene....NOT. Although I admit I was drunk, and I even sent her an apology letter, BUT there was NO scene. I did not blackout (that day) and I distinctly remember that we got into an argument, and I said, "I'm leaving", and walked out the door. I DID get confused with cars, since I had a white SUV loaner car (aren't all vehicles white?...lol) and tried to get into a white SUV that wasn't mine. I realized it....and then just walked 2 cars back to my loaner. I got in and left. (Should have gotten a DUI, but somehow I made it home just fine). NO SCENE.....BUT....she blames me for EVERYTHING, and now says that they are going to end up homeless (again), but this time it will "be 20x worse"). I have told her many times that she can sstay with us, to get her feet on the ground", but she won't have it. Sooooo I know that I have to "detach with love", but I am really tired of being the "bad guy". She never calls me....only texts me...usually foor $$$, but enough is enough! It was a rough evening, but I am glad that I blocked her/him.....don't need the abuse, when all I have done is help.