View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 02:02 AM
  # 374 (permalink)  
H379

Morning,

Z hope your dinner went well with tour MIL. Italian / Mexican, sounds interesting. I am a bit confused, was it like Ravioli with Mexican flavors?

Strawberry, hope your son feels better. Ear aches can be very painful. I have been very irritated because of not smoking and I am snapping at my younger one. Last night I ordered myself not to repeat this again. I feel for him.

It was a quite night otherwise. When the boys are home, I get no time to read or do anything else. It's just this one hour in the morning when I get the me time.

I am not complaining, stating the fact thatbwhen drunk never realized it. May be I didn't care about the me time, I was probably selfish caring just about my love for drinking. Always needed any extra time to sleep and cure the morning sluggishness. Now I wake up with no hangover or head aches, but rather with fresh feeling, always determined to achieve those small victories, and great and happy spirit.

The routine, the activities and the time spent with the boys are still the same but it's now more involved, engaged and present.

All have a great day.