View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 12:05 AM
  # 381 (permalink)  
Guener

Free, all that mountain air is making you quite reflective, and that's wonderful. I sometimes take it for granted that I live in the high desert and overlook its beauty. Nature really does have a healing affect upon us.

My Mom had some very good news yesterday, she had her eye examination and will be able to drive for yet another year (before taking the exam again). She said she really needed that news, and I am very happy for her. Having that freedom means a lot to her, even though she is quite careful about when and where she motors herself along.

I get my phone back tomorrow, yay! I was able to get along pretty well without it, so I don't have that phone love relationship, but it sure makes things a lot more convenient. It feels nice to know that I can always be in touch if needed.

One more day of somber weather, rain and snow, tomorrow and then I will have some much needed sunshine to brighten my day. I don't really like having it gloomy around me now. I am feeling pretty much okay, but I do inherit some of the atmosphere around me.

Peace and a good day ahead of you.