Thread: Please help me
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 02:22 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
snitch

Originally Posted by Tinkerbeau View Post
Snitch thank you im 39 my child does not have a dad, though i loved him really much. What should I say tomorrow when i cant go yo work, i love ny job
Are you off sick at the moment?

Wheb I phoned in sick I didn't have to tell my work my reason. I jist said I was sick. I ended up being off work for a few weeks so I needed a doctors certificate (I am in the UK, where are you?). I went to my doctors and I told my doctor I had had a fall, which was true, and had hurt my back and head and arm ,which was true, and my doctor signed me off. In the time I was off Sick, after I had put the drink down, I went to meetings every day and drank lots of tea and water and after school pick up would go home cook dinner for me and my daughter and then give her a bath, have a shower myself and go to bed with her. I was exhausted! In my opinion and it is my opinion only, I wouldn't divulge to your work the real reason you are sick. Even though alcoholism is an illness and deserves to be treated as such there is still stigma around it and non alcoholics tend to not understand. That is your call though obviously. X x