View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 01:51 AM
  # 365 (permalink)  
H379

Morning everyone!

Welcome back SBTS. Glad to hear you had fun at Peru. I am sure your interview went well. 8 interviewers, wow, must a CEO's position?

[Bonnie, I think you do need to get pest control.

Strawberry, congrats on day 5. Same here.

Boys were surprised, excited and loved the apartment with new furniture and TV. According to to them it looks bigger now. We watched some ice hockey and some of Huston play the Charlotte Hornets on the TV.

I have been sleeping well. Of the many things, sleeping is one of the most enjoyable part of sobriety. Most of the nights are dream free nights. Not sure having dreams is a good thing or not. Some day I will like to read more about sleep.

My younger one is being honored again at school. Have been invited for breakfast at his school on Friday. Will be there for the award ceremony.

It's 4:40 . It's me time for the next hour before the boys are up and a different life begins. Get ready, don't waste your time. Get tour lunch boxes in the bag, not buying lunch I have packed your lunch, fill up your water bottle, put on your sox, finish your breakfast, you both can talk in the car, we are getting late etc. etc.. it's like a tape, every day of every other week. I love it.

Have a nice day, will check in later today.