View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 03:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Don W

Back From Florida

Hello, We just returned a few hours ago. It was a wonderful time all around. We were able to hook up with Wolf. Although we were both nervous about it, meeting was great. Mt Grandson and daughter were with us. Wendy had never been to Orland and parks before. I've always enjoyed them but, watching someone for first time is a joy. She and Brendyn love roller coasters. They talked me into the "Hulk" at Universal. I didn't know when I was upside down, rightside up or sideways. Sounds strange but, I sort of pictured my drinking years having been the same. JetBlue, lost Debby's luggage, and we had to adapt but didn't let it spoil our trip. Hey, it could have been worse. They could have lost mine. Only kidding. We met some really nice people along with Wolf, husband John and Granddaughter Sammi. We like to take public transportation when we travel. This way you meet local people and get great tips. We are negotiating with JetBlue but, the good thing is there were only clothes and other items easy to replace. I'm a little tired so will catch up on SR Monday. I've missed you all. I've already told Debby that a Lap Top is in our future. This way I can take you all on vacation with me.