View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 10:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
amy55

Just checking in....

So, I have been in my new home since June 2018. I love it, I really love my house. It has so much character to it. It has 4 levels. One of them is a loft area for my 4 cats. They needed that, since I did adopt 2 mini aussies. (Australian Shepherds). I had originally adopted a mini aussie puppy, then months later I saw that her father was still there, so I adopted him also. That dog had been abused, so I have been working with him daily.

Well, finally the weather is going to start getting warmer, so I am going to start painting my house, there's a lot of rooms in this house, so it will take me awhile to do that. I also plan on doing some landscaping, I love perennial gardens. I can even do some vegetables here since I have not seen deer on my property.

I am so thankful to SR for helping me to "keep my head on straight", and also because I always had that attitude of "don't tell me that I am not capable of doing something, because I can, and I will".

I am 63 now, so this may be the last time that I climb ladders to paint, or dig holes to plant trees, but then again, maybe not.

I will always continue to live by, "you can always do whatever you set your mind to do".

SR is always in my heart and in my mind. I really want to thank all of the courageous people who post here, for no reason at all except to help someone else. Thank You.

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
amy