Old 03-06-2019, 04:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
bigbootyblue

Thank you all for your support. She’s seeing several doctors. She’s scheduled for a CT scan in the next week, and just had a colonoscopy.

The only issue is, she doesn’t want to stop drinking. She wants to be able to socially drink. Numerous people have told her that’s unfortunately not possible for alcoholics, or addicts of any nature. She doesn’t even do anything socially. If there is a way to quit, she’s tried it... she just never had the real desire to quit, and that’s the issue.

Its so sad to see her just sitting in her chair, day in and day out, not doing anything. She doesn’t remember that she’s at home all of the time either. She’s a soul sitting in a shell of who she once was, and it breaks my heart. I’ve detached as much as I can and I do not try to change or control her & I take care of myself, but it still is so heavy on my mind.

I’m going to go to the next doctor appointments and see what they say. Every time I’ve talked to them, they all say the same thing, that she can’t keep drinking if she wants to live. She laughs, and shrugs it off. She says “theyre just trying to scare me” no, they’re trying to save her.