View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 01:44 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  
Willow00

hi everyone, I’ve just been crazy busy working the last few days... still sober

PJ I’m glad the new psycho-ist sounds like she’ll be helpful. Shame about the pesky tree stump though!

MB I’m sorry you’re feeling low. I don’t think where you live is a reflection of who you are. The fact that you feel safe and secure there is what’s important. Are you talking to a psych person about how you feel? I get so confused in my own mind that I feel I have to talk to a psychologist. I don’t have a great track record with relationships either. I think all relationships get to a point sometime, where they transition into something else, either moving forward, developing into good friends or just casual friends, or parting ways. I don’t think we can predict what will happen, just try to enjoy the now, and I think we all can work on our self, because ultimately, it’s only our self that we can heal, and only we can do that. It’s easy for me to say that, but not easy to do. I’m still trying to figure it out. I have fear of abandonment issues so I tend to push people away before I get hurt. Kinda counterproductive really I guess.

And on the weight thing, I try to eat low carb, but I get tempted and then I go on sugar binges and feel uggghhh for days. My weight fluctuates about 5kg. I wish it would stay at the bottom end....