View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 07:40 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
TheWayBack

Originally Posted by Finalround View Post
I remember being very angry @ 60 days. Different emotions ebb and flow. The winter has been causing me some depression. Early evenings and cold weather. May be normal for you. Especially right now.
I get what you mean by things becoming less interesting too. I described it as being stale. I'm trying to set short term goals for myself to keep me moving up the hill. For every up hill, there's a downhill. It's coming. It's got to be.
Not sure if any of that helps, but I understand what you are feeling.
I had the anger part early on. Why should I have to stop drinking?, I thought. It's not fair, I should be able to drink all I want! Just pure anger, it was terrible. I knew I couldn't drink because I was already very sick. But I wanted to anyway, it's crazy how people will still want to drink when it's literally killing them.

Once I got over that a little, everything was hilarious, all of the time.

Then the depression slipped in. The entire gambit of emotions. I guess you get so used to being numb all the time that it's almost sort of shocking you can feel all this stuff.

"Not sure if any of that helps, but I understand what you are feeling."

Thanks, definitely helps, glad I found this place. I've been coming here every afternoon.