View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 08:18 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  
360shoes

I have to google Sassenach to V. Give me a minute.

Ok. Got it. Hahahahahahahahaha. Learn something new everyday.

Our history is pretty cool. We have been through a lot together. It's an amazing gift. Even though I know most of your real names you will always be your SR name to me first. It's like we belong to a secret club.

I talked to Life on the phone once. I couldn't understand a word she said with her Scottish accent. We laughed and laughed and laughed.She had a laugh that would light up a room. I had to have her repeat every sentence. I still think of her whenever I see one of those cute cows with the fringe. Not bangs...fringe...she taught me that. I'm confident she finally found her peace with her mum. I think of Gilbert every day too. She was one in a gazillion.

I was going to do the Ancestry DNA thing for fun. I think it would be funny as I have a sneaky suspicion it would come back with a lot more mix than my Dad would say it would...beings he has a Danish flag on the wall of his room about 6x4 feet and according to him his grandmother worked for the Queen of Denmark. He cracks me up. If I do it, I will keep the results to myself.

I'm doing really well. All the support is making a huge difference. Amazing what asking for help can do.

Have a great day everyone!!!
xoxo