View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 11:20 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Originally Posted by 1newcreation View Post
Congrats Yukonm & what a great testimony of how you’ve made it plus show age ain’t nothing but a number!
As for me, it was a first in all the years that I’ve worked to experience what I did
Will try to shorten as can; got to work as normal & my Sup says I’m in shipping today so asked why I’m not in sorting which I love doing, but her response was mgr there doesn’t need me coz I carry meds to floor. Used to but stopped couple mths ago when it occurred, I could just take em when on break; regardless, I see girls with see through purses with precription bottles. This whole time she wasn’t looking @ me but talking with face down which wasn’t a red flag since it’s six am but later it did add up. Went about my work until I just had to find out & if I’m on the wrong, make an amend. He was confused as to what I was talking about & after I was done, said he would talk to her. It’s sad that she ended up looking dumb when trying to ruin my work credibility only cause she was short staffed & I was a soft target since she knows I rarely pitch about work! However, she was dead wrong today! I used to just let bosses do whatever before I sobered up, but no longer. If she was upfront bout it, yes I would have not been happy, but coz of what AA has taught me, would reluctantly agreed to it
24 pls of quiet rest
Good for you, 1newcreation!