View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 11:31 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Meddles

I noticed loads!!

I’m on day two after a relapse but last year I made it to three months and I noticed loads of amazing changes in my body. Literally everyone I know was commenting on it, saying my age was reversing and I was looking great. I lost loads of weight, and my hair (which I thought was falling out due to stress) all grew back thick and lovely. Turns out wasn’t stress at all! Also people said my eyes had changed. My bags were gone and they looked brighter. My memory also improved, I felt stronger and more awake, and because I wasn’t hungover all the time I did way more exercise and activity meaning I got toned more. After my relapse, I suddenly realised (earlier this week!), that my hair was starting to fall out again in the shower, that I was eating the skin around my nails again, and that my eyes were looking tired and dull. This stuff is poisonous for sure. It slows destroys you from the inside. Stay away from it, stay strong, and you’ll reap the benefits. I’m loving this forum and being able to share and learn from everyone :-)

Last edited by Meddles; 02-21-2019 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Spelling error