Old 02-20-2019, 10:35 PM
  # 253 (permalink)  
JamesSquire

Originally Posted by listae View Post
JamesSquire: the scenery is beautiful in your picture. You Aussi's are blessed, no?[/QUOTE**
Very blessed, wish people here would realise it

Evoo:
What kind of photography do you practice (digital, video, or print)? Back in the day, I developed a lot of black and white prints in darkrooms. But I think darkrooms are a thing of the past now. I haven't kept up so much. Now, I just take pictures on my phone which is a bit sad.
My Dad was an avid photographer, used the bathroom as his darkroom. I got the bug but these days I use my phone and a Nikon B500. The B500 is unreal, one of the best zooms I've seen. My youngest daughter is a keen photographer and takes some great pics.

Originally Posted by Canuck76 View Post
James Squire, you know your history. My last name is Cairns. I am born in Canada, but parents are from Belfast, Northern Ireland. My sister did a DNA type test and we are descended from the governor who settled Cairns, Australia
Cairns is a great city, like a large country town really. They have a cable car that runs through the rain forest. Once you get up that far North you could encounter the world's most deadly snake ... the Taipan