View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 07:28 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  
Free2bme888

Thanks you guys so much! It even got worse after I posted.

Besides moving in a pinch here I’m trying to get my house ready all by myself, someone that was trying to buy some things online change their mind and they last about $700. Worst thing is I have to work with this lady until I leave next week.

Next thing is the painter came by this morning to finish the things that he done wrong or sloppy, and when I got back from the doctors office he did not do what he was supposed to. I was very aggravated but just kept moving forward with cleaning and organizing etc. and having woken up at 3:45 in the morning.

Then I discovered that about two weeks ago the painter must have noticed water leaked out when he changed out the sink but ignored it— so underneath my sink was flooded and there was a container filled with yucky water underneath it for this whole time so my wood was ruined underneath my sink and it smelled terribly. I would not have even known of it but I had to remove everything under the sink because the countertops man is coming

Then I saw my lint catcher from my dryer on the basement floor and it was soaking wet. I knew what had happened! They had used it as a screen for their paint! OMG I was so mad

I cried, I called my sister, I felt like calling this whole move off and crawling into a hole. But I kept plowing forward. It’s nice that my sister also quit drinking, and when I called her I said “hey I just really would like a drink so that I could just numb my emotions and not feel all of this anxiety and anger! “.

We laughed, and we JOKED that if only we drank, our problems would go away, right? And I told her it is so hard even though it’s almost been a year, to deal with really high Stress issues when for over 35 years I drank instead of handled problems.

Guener. I’m sorry about your parents. It’s such a worry but you are so supportive!! How lucky they are to have you, and have you sober in their time of need.

Willow, I’m sorry too about the tough time your having. It was just so much to deal with at once. Traumatic. Glad you’re going to someone else —best wishes you click with this one.

John—yes, I hung in there!! I start working on the house and I ran some errands, then stopped at the gym to soak in the hot tub for a few minutes before I dealt with one of the realty people . It totally helped.

I love everyone here so much, I think of all of you often. Thank you for your thoughtful responses.

Best wishes for a great sleep tonight