Thread: Paws
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 01:00 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
AmbyMarie

Unfortunately, I’ve had brushes here with what I’m assuming is paws. First 6 months sober were great! After the 6 month mark, I started getting random dizziness and sleeping a lot more from time to time. which in turn causes paranoia and anxiety. So yeah, I don’t know if I am actually losing my mind🙃 or just read too much on paws and manifesting “symptoms” or what! I had so much energy in the beginning months of sobriety, but now have some fatigue, but know that the “pink cloud” has lifted, I’m just trying to maneuver through life sober which has been a learning experience. I’m sure random twinges and tiredness are just regular parts of life, I numbed natural feelings for so long that I’m not entirely sure what is “normal” or abnormal anymore. Paws symptoms are so vast that essentially any ailment you might have could be a symptom. My take is, these symptoms may be pars, may be depression, may be anxiety, or may just be parts of life. Who knows? But what I do know is that every day sober is an extra day of healing, and I will gladly take some rough moments as I know they will pass, in exchange for lifelong sobriety.