Thread: Downward Spiral
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 05:38 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
wiscgirl30
I'm a Pickle

Went the the restaurant. Gram had a brandy and water, and I had a diet Pepsi, yay! It was really nice to wake up this morning, on a Saturday, without a hangover. Without a headache. With a clear head. Being able to walk straight. Without beer farts! Yay!!!!! I woke up, got my gram her breakfast (she is staying with me after a stay in the hospital - leaving tomorrow). I will miss her. Anyway, then went back to bed for a little bit and prayed to God that he would help me stop thinking about my ex boyfriend. It is really hard on the weekends because i have to resist the urge to drive by his house (a few blocks away) and see if he went out the night before (which I know because if he does, his "going out" truck is out). Which doesn't do me any good either. I do it because I fear he went out, and if there is the chance that he didn't, then I would feel better, but usually I see that he has, and then I just worry if he brought a girl home. This has been a cycle that has been going on for a month and a half now. Ugh. Anyway - Yay to sobriety! I love this site, thank you so much.