Thread: paranoid addict
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 03:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Amaranth

paranoid addict

I'm just feeling the need for a little rant. Last night one of my boys didn't have his door keys for my house. It came out in the reason why that he now has a key to our family home, where his dad is living and he is living most of the time. We have never carried door keys, there has always been a key hidden outside. It's been like that for years. So what happened to the hidden key? My son proceeds to tell me that the key has gone missing and someone has been in the house, taking stuff. His dad thinks it was me so he is no longer hiding a key. But you know I haven't been there, I say, defending myself, as usual. I know he says but did you send one of your friends? I have to defend myself again and end up saying your dad is paranoid. If I want to go to my house I have every right to do so but you know I would not do that without talking to you, your brother and your dad first. Yes I do need to go there at some point to pick up the rest of my stuff and it is actually still my house.

Unbelievable that my husband is infecting our kids with his paranoia. I don't even have a key to my own house!!! He changed the locks in the summer after he admitted to sleeping with his new girlfriend because he was convinced I would come and take the house back and throw all his stuff out. I told him I would never do that. I don't do those sorts of things.

I'm preparing myself to go and see a lawyer. Just to know my rights and where I stand legally. I never wanted to go down that road but I can see that this is never going to be sorted out amicably .

And today is my wedding anniversary......