Old 02-10-2019, 02:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
RainingButtons

Thankyou - yes enlightenment is the perfect analogy of this I think.

His quacking this weekend has been unbelievably loud. It’s the six nations rugby. So he’s been drinking beer. And gin. And wine. Oh and rum. He took our son to Wetherspoons for breakfast yesterday at 10.30am and bought coffee, came home at 12, opened a beer and commented several times how dreadful it was that he had observed people were drinking at 10.30 in the morning. Jeeeez what? Then he proceeded to say he was “craving veg lately” super healthy guy he had broccoli with his dinner.

He let rip a barrage of horrible abuse about a contestant on dancing on ice - awful derogatory comments about her weight. Disgusting way to speak about any woman and it’s painful to hear because my daughter struggles with weight issues. She has an under active thyroid and intercranial hypertension plus epilepsy and he is always going on about her eating too much and critisising her for it, (not to her face, he makes digs at her yes but moans about her eating to me and makes out he is concerned for her health) yet he is 17 stone and looks 8 months pregnant, about to give birth to a barrel of beer. He is inactive and does nothing to keep fit so to sit there spitting venom at a woman on tv doing more than he could in his entire life makes me sick.

My enlightenment is painful because I see right through his ********. Now when he starts vocally dreaming big about the business he “runs” doing so well in the future, I can see it for what it is. He’s gift wrapping a turd and expecting me to be excited.

My idea is going to take shape without him yes! It’s just sad I can’t share my enthusiasm with him.

Last edited by RainingButtons; 02-10-2019 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Adding more