View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 07:49 AM
  # 208 (permalink)  
kenton

Hi Suze!

My spiritual daughter turned 10 at the beginning of January and yes, it is a total mystery why she's into all that. No one else in the family is. And whilst I'm becoming a little more spiritual now, I was never into any of that when I was a kid. What I love is how the other 3 kids are so accepting of how she is. Bearing in mind, how different they all are. One of my boys, in particular, is super boisterous but he is totally respectful of my daughter's crystals and he always gives her silence when she wants to practice mindfulness. He was so proud of her when she did her Reiki level one that he took her Reiki certificate into his class for show and tell. My daughter was a bit nervous about it... she understands that not everyone is like her and some people may mock her beliefs etc. She likes to keep it to herself. But my son was so proud of her certificate, he wanted to show his class. She said to him, 'but what if people laugh at you?' He said, 'so what?' Then she said, 'But what if people laugh at me?' And he said, 'No one's going to laugh at you. They know I'm your brother!' Totally love that he supports and respects her.... they all do. I'm doing Reiki level 2 with her on March 10th. The Reiki master reckons she's an 'old soul'. I just feel very grateful and blessed to have them all in my life. And you too, Suze. I'm so lucky to know you xxxx