View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 06:20 AM
  # 123 (permalink)  
Numblady

Grateful to get the kids off to school, then get back into bed to steal a few moments to be in this special board with all of you.
Grateful I let my son sleep in our bed last night. I don’t sleep when that happens but somehow in the middle of a deep sleep and being frightened awake had the presence of mind to know I turn him away 95% of the time and he won’t want to keep getting in our bed for too terribly much longer (I hope!)
Grateful we are done hosting parties for a while.
Grateful for the wonderful friends who came over yesterday. Some old some very new.
Grateful for yesterday’s nap.
Grateful I successfully grew a bumper crop of carrots and my herb garden is overflowing.
Grateful for a warm snap in the weather.
Grateful for the beautiful yoga practice I got to do yesterday courtesy of streamed Stephanie Snyder. Focus was on the quality of your service, your offering — not being defined by merits and demerits and the outward trappings of success — but how earnestly you offer yourself up in service. That to think in a list of check marks about accomplishments is to be too small, make your acts too small.
Grateful for the gift of another day and countless opportunities to be of service.