View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 04:47 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Guener

Today wasn't too nutty at the office, and I cleared my plate of a couple things that were pestering me, so I am home now in a pretty good mood. I was surprised not to see the string of people at the convenience store after their jobs picking up the evening booze, something I might have done in the past after a good (or bad) day. I got my newspaper and a chocolate bar, my new evening standbys.

Over the next couple of days I plan to visit with my parents, my Dad wasn't sounding very good on the phone this afternoon, and we will make a meal and I can relate my stories of a recent phone call with my oldest sister. If we are really motivated and the weather is okay, maybe we will get outside to clear some fallen tree brush to take to the local burn pile in their area. I have a book I have been asked to read by my new addiction counselor that I should get started, as I will see her in a couple weeks.

I don't know if I will watch the Super Bowl or not this weekend, I doubt it.

So much for what little news I have to share, and I wish you all a vibrant two days and nights ahead.