View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 04:54 PM
  # 323 (permalink)  
LoftyIdeals
SoberOutlook

Day 12 today

The time is just flying by. I’ve been sleeping a lot better and feel better rested than I have in a while. I gave up my ADHD med at the same time, and its been a good thing. Still have patches of fog, but feeling more sane each day. Trying to cut down on the nicotine gum as well, but not going cold turkey there. Met with the doc today about getting my shoulder repaired today. It was a wake up to see how dark my lungs are on x-rays today. A shot in the arm to stay away from the cigs. Meeting the endodontist tomorrow about a long-standing tooth infection tomorrow. It feels good to be focused on health again. Feeling hints of hope again after a long spell of lethargy. Also spending time in morning devotion and have kept up with my NY committment to read the Bible in a year. If we think we have problems, just read Genesis and Exodus. Whew!

We flirted with 0 F today, but nothing like you have Mirage. I hear there are records being set.

Getting things done with increasing energy and lots of extra time not drinking. That feels good too.

I would take Aussie weather any day over this bitter cold.

Take care,
Lofty