View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 02:53 AM
  # 274 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by Sunflower79 View Post
Good morning. So I ate a couple of pizza slices yesterday and a cookie. I didn’t binge though so I guess progress 🤷🏼*♀️
Today I will do better. 3pm to about 5 is when my cravings are the worst. I guess, like alcohol I will just have to ride out the cravings.
I'm like you- those evening cravings are the hardest. Are you eating enough before 3 pm? Could any of the cravings be due to real hunger?

Also, how does your body feel when you eat pizza and a cookie? Does it affect your mood? Some people can moderate sugar. My husband for example, can eat dessert at an event and act like nothing happened. He does not attach emotions like guilt to his food choices. Are you able to do the same? Or do you constantly fall back into a pattern of binging?

I think the hardest thing about this is trying to figure out if we are true food addicts or not. There is a nutritionist who does assessments and I am considering having one done but it's pricey, $220. His website is Trigger Free Nutrition, in case anyone is interested in checking it out. You could probably use your FSA if you have that.

How are you feeling today Sunflower?