Old 01-26-2019, 09:27 PM
  # 214 (permalink)  
rich624

Gosh, can't believe all of the support I have received from your comments.
What has a nothing guy like me done to deserve all of the great comments?
To be honest, I have been struggling quite a bit.
I am supposed to be getting a letter from the State Attorney's office indicating they are going to subpoena my medical records and four and a half months later, I have not received that letter.
I know it is coming, there is no way around it, but the legal system, seems to want to torture you.
I found out, one of the people had cracked ribs, cuts and bruises and spent two weeks in the hospital.
This constitutes felony DUI with SBI, what I had been expecting all along.
I was wrong and operating off of emotion in my original post, and have NOT been formally charged yet, but it is coming.
I am in deep trouble.
My insurance company is not going to pay out in my hospital bills (six hours at the tune of $45, 500), yes, that is more than 45 thousand dollars for six hours in the hospital.
One of the people in the accident, has not accepted the insurance, so, I am expecting to be sued in civil court.
I am sorry I hurt these people, they didn't ask for this misery to be inflicted on them and if they get anything I have, then they deserve it.
I am struggling and waiting, but I cannot tell you all how much your comments have meant to me.
I look at them, I read them and just want to hug each and every one of you.
The pressure waiting for the hammer to drop has been insurmountable.
I do have a great attorney. She has done much more than had been necessary, much more that was needed to do what I have paid for.
She is outstanding and a welcome soul into my world right now.
When this is all over, and I am able to, I will post her name, I am so lucky to have found her, she cares.
Women, at anything, the best ever.
Richard.